Wet or Dry Styling Iron
Dry and Style in Half The Time
This unique styling iron uses a round barrel and brush to safely whisk water out of hair and vent it away, while straightening and styling! Aside from drying your hair, you can also curl, straighten, and add body with this tool.
- 1.25” Rotating Titanium Barrel
- Ceramic Plates
- 2-Way Rotation
- Wet/Dry Ionic Bristles
- 4 Heat Settings up to 425ºF
- 7’ Professional Swivel Cord
- Automatic Shut Off
FOR ALL HAIR TYPES
How To Dry
WET TO DRY:
- Towel dry hair to remove as much water as possible before beginning. Your hair should be damp, not soaking wet.
- Glide Wet or Dry Rotating Styling Iron down your hair once to dry and once to style. This tool works best if you go slowly! If you hear a little crackling, that means the moisture is evaporating properly from the barrel.
How To Style
- Start with clean, 80% air-dried hair. Brush hair to detangle and section hair into 1-2 inch pieces, starting with the under layers first.
- Position Wet or Dry so the rotating barrel side is closest to the roots with the barrel placed underneath the section of hair. Close to activate the barrel rotation and slowly glide Wet or Dry down to the ends.
- Repeat 1-2 passes to dry completely, and one pass to style as desired.
VOLUME, CURLS & WAVES:
- For extra lift, close Wet or Dry around a section of hair at the roots and let the barrel rotate for 3-5 seconds before gliding down to ends of hair.
- For soft curls and waves, wrap a section of hair around the barrel and close Wet or Dry, allowing the barrel to rotate. Hold in place 3-5 seconds, then open and let the curl gently drop off the barrel.
Healthier Than Using Two Tools
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.